Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Guess who must've failed their math final today?

I am!
Will. Am going to.
Yah.

I didn't think I'd have to study. They're all numbers, I could figure them out. Bad idea.
It's not possible to graph a hyperbola or ellipse with what they give you. I figure some guy decided to put those numbers together in a pretty picture and go "It's all in a simple formula: the top-left number's your X, the top number on the right is your Y, you multiply everything else, I put the radius here between these two other numbers, so you can easily find it, and you multiply so-and-so to get this number, which you also have to graph..."
And it got put into a textbook because it was complicated enough even for the writers themselves to not understand.

It's impossible.
Do you like cheese?
Yes
No
Dunno
Send this poll to a friend!